Monday, February 20, 2012

Slow starting

Ok, so hubby has requested that I write something every time I get a spanking (at least in the beginning) so he can gauge how I'm feeling.  I express deep emotion better in writing.  So last night, I got a small maintenance spanking.  I'm not sure I'd consider this one a maintenance spanking because it was actually kind of romantic.  He took his time and started light, then got harder.  No real emotional break through, but something about the lingering sting really made me want him today.  I don't know what it was about it, but I came home from work this morning and had a deep desire for him.  I haven't received a punishment spanking yet, I am actually a good wife and hubby's still learning, so he's not very consistent.  I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon from what I've read on other blogs.  For some strange reason, this is starting really slow for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment