Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm (Hopefully) Coming Back

I am going to be coming back around blog land.  I can't guarantee how much or how long, but I'm going to start making my rounds again.  I've done as much as I can do for now.  I've applied at every place in our area in my field and had several interviews.  So, now it's the waiting game.  If I don't hear good news from them soon, I will go back to waitressing.  John is in the same boat except put manual labor in place of waitressing.  So now we're just waiting. 

I will tell you all that for now, we are doing OK and I really mean that.  Still no answers but we're feeling more at peace and resigned to what God has planned for us. 

If you've ever seen the movie Facing Giants, there's a theme about preparing the fields so God can send the rain.  The story goes...

There were two farmers who were praying for rain.  One went out and prepared his fields for the rain, the other did not.  Which one do you think received the rain?  The farmer who prepared his fields. 

So that's our focus right now.  We're preparing our fields and praying for rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment