Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm new

I'm new to blogging and I'm new to DD.

My husband and I started looking into a DD marriage last September and even played around with some spankings, learning what I can handle and what implements we liked and didn't like.  But soon after getting started, my mom moved in with us and this put a halt on things.  Lately, I've been talking to him about it again and we've worked out a plan to get this going again.

I started a blog as a sort of outlet since I can't really talk to any of my friends about it and I'm still completely confused.  I don't really care if anybody reads it or not, but if you do and disagree then please don't read it again, I've already read all of your objections through my web searches and I've taken them into account and have already made my decision to continue with this lifestyle.

Will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment