Friday, February 17, 2012

Not quite the first spanking

So John and I have been talking about getting into the DD thing and we've finally hit a point we're actually ready to start DOING something.  Well, all this talk about spanking, John wanted to give to actually spank, only he didn't have a reason, so (even though we discussed what to do if he didn't have a reason) he made something up, only he screwed up and "scolded" me for something I'm actually very sensitive about.  This put me in tears well before I should have and he being the wonderful perfect husband of mine stopped, immediately.  He knew these tears weren't the ones he was attempting to achieve and judging by his quick and sincere apology, knew what he'd done to set me off.  I guess the reason this is session is worth talking about, is that even though it went a direction it shouldn't have, I still felt that closeness to him and a deep desire to be submissive to him.  It also confirmed my trust in him.  I've had to process all these conflicting and confusing emotions today that I think I finally figured out that the reason I still felt the way a spanking is supposed to make me feel even though it didn't go as planned is because I understand we're both learning.  He's going to make mistakes and he reacted exactly the way the man I love and trust should.

No comments:

Post a Comment