Saturday, February 25, 2012

Connecting Through Maintenance

This post may be short (hopefully) because I don't have a lot of time.  I have to get the kids lunch before heading out to meet a friend for some girl time.  I'm super excited because I love this friend but we hardly ever get together anymroe and if we do our husbands and kids are there.  This is time we'll get to spend time together just me and her.  Also, a warning, I'm on Vicodin right now for pain in my wrist so hopefully I can make this make sense.

I received a maintenance last night and it was amazing.  I know it sounds weird but it was.  He sat criss-crossed on the bed and laid me over his lap.  He started out slow and soft then progressed.  I think maybe I should explain why we chose to do maintenance.  It's because I have got to learn to stay still for safety reasons.  He held me so close and spoke softly to me encouraging me.  He kept telling me how good I was doing about maintaining my position.  He even at one point had me look back and watch him as he swung so I could see that he was doing it hard and I was still staying in position.  I still wiggled a little bit and tried to roll off his lap at one point but I am getting better and he's so encouraging.  I feel so connected to him these days and I really didn't think it could get better but it really has.

That's all for now, not much here but right now it's a rule to blog after spankings so there he goes.  I loved the comforting words he spoke and the soft sound of his voice.  His strong arm holding me and helping me to get through.  I'm starting to think I'm addicted to maintenance spankings lol.  Not punishment ones though :)

1 comment:

  1. To my loving wife, I am so proud with you and how far you have come. I also never thought we could become closer but we have. I love you

    ReplyDelete