Sunday, May 6, 2012

Punished

Things that were said during my punishment spanking last night...

"ouch that hurts!  Stop it!"

"Have you ever been on this side of the spanking?  It hurts!"

"What happened to the warm up?"

I think I tried to bite his thigh at one point, luckily I didn't actually follow through on that, since I'm pretty sure he would not have liked that.

Those are just a few I remember.  Apparently I act a lot better during maintenance than during punishment.  I got punished for getting snappy with the kids.  I'm supposed to go to him if they get too out of hand, but I thought I could be superwoman and handle it all on my own.

He took care of it right away, then he sent me to bed.  It wasn't really bad but it sure felt like it in the moment.  I did wake up in a much better mood.  John said when he woke me up for dinner that I looked much happier and relieved.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know Suzie, I think perhaps you are my long lost little sister. I have said the exact same things and come to think of it, my husband has responded in the same way.

    I say we make a pact to not bite. No good can come from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't intend to bite and fortunately I caught myself just in time. John has promised me if I ever did, it would be the last time.

      I agree, no good can come from it.

      Delete
  2. My husband sent me to bed once and I felt AMAZING afterwards. Crazy what a little quiet time can do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes when I get snappy, I just need a nap. I'm thankful our husbands know us so well.

      Delete