Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Position for Maintenance

After I wrote all that out yesterday, I already started feeling better.  Then John and I talked a little bit and that also helped, add to that all your supportive comments and I feel ready to conquer the world today.

I did receive a maintenance and it was before John even read the post.  He just knew I needed some attention.  We were laying in bed talking while our two girls were in the living room playing.  We were laying on our sides facing each other and wrapped in each others arms.  He pulled my shorts up to expose my right butt cheek and began smacking it.  Softly at first, then progressively with more force.  Then he rolled us over so he can pay equal attention to the other cheek.  It was a nice way to receive a dreaded spanking.  I lay there next to him and hung on to him and breathed in the scent of him.  I didn't start crying in that position, but I did relax.  After, giving both cheeks attention, he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me over his lap, pulled my shorts down and finished the spanking in that position.  That's when I started crying, but it wasn't as bad as I was afraid of.  The emotional pain that is.  The spanking was a bit harder and lengthier than usual and I still feel tender today.  Not sore, just tender.  I can tell I've been spanked.  It seemed that after getting some of those emotions out and then the first position he started the spanking in helped me prepare emotionally for the rest and to let go.

After the spanking he wanted to talk about how he could "fix" my feelings I expressed in my post, but this isn't something he can just fix.  This is our life and we have to make the best of what we have.  He said he could just quit.  I always roll my eyes when he makes ridiculous comments like that.  He knows I am proud of him and I would never take away his dream.  I think just venting a little and reconnecting with John helped snap me out of my little tiff.  We spent the little bit of time we had before he had to go to work goofing and making the best of it.  We made dinner together instead of me doing laundry while he made dinner.  Then we did dishes afterward together and the kids put the laundry away for me.  Yes he then had to go to work and left me doing it all on my own again, but I felt more at ease. 

I realized yesterday that I was designed to be a Cop's wife.  The experiences God has put me through has been molding me into being the best wife to my husband.  It won't always be easy and sometimes it will test me, but I truly in my heart believe we have what it takes to make this marriage work for the long haul.

So, on our anniversary, he has promised that he will spend all day touching me in someway, holding hands, rubbing my back, yes, spankings too, making love (of course) and even tickling.  I can't wait to celebrate our 1 year anniversary (again).

8 comments:

  1. ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound like a maintenance and a great reconnection. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got one really wise guy Suzie. What a smart way to take care of the spanking you needed as well as being real careful with your emotional state.

    I'm so glad that you are feeling a bit more settled and hope you have a great anniversary day. LOL, I do want to know the story of the 2nd first anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susie! As for the story of the 2nd anniversary, I'd have to e-mail it to you, it would be too easy for people coming across my blog who know us the put the pieces together since everyone knows the story.

      For the record, there are a million reasons a couple can have 2 anniversaries, I just like my story, it's very unique.

      Delete
  4. Told ya so. :D

    Hehe...

    I am really glad that you got loving attention and that it worked for both of you. It's okay to dread the spanking a bit and think you don't want it. I mean, seriously, don't we all do that? If you loved each spanking and couldn't wait for the next one, it would hardly be discipline. It sounds like both of us feel cared for and loved because we got spanked today. It wasn't exactly something that made me jump with joy at the thought, either, but it was necessary and helped to put me back in a better frame of mind. It is humbling to get spanked, but it is nice to get to lean on someone else, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it seems we're both in a better place today after being spanked. It really is nice to have someone to lean on. I'm glad you're feeling better today too.

      Delete