Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yup, We're That Couple

If you knew me in real life, you'd probably get sick of hearing me talk about my husband.  I can't help it, I miss him tons when I'm away from him even for a short period of time, so I talk about him to fill the void.  If you were friends with me on Facebook, you'd probably get sick of the status updates "I love my husband, everyone have a nice day" or "my husband is sexy, just sayin'"  I can't help that either.  My husband got me this wonderful thing called a smart phone, and did you know you could get facebook on one of those things.  My addiction can now be in the palm of my hand (I'm thinking someone should have warned him).  So I'll be sitting there watching him do something and become so overwhelmed with his sexiness I just have to tell someone, so I tell all 126 friends on my Facebook.

The other day at church, I was dropping our daughters off at class when I walked out to see John looking at me kind of funny.  I asked him "what?" but he didn't have to answer because as soon as the question left my lips, I heard what he was hearing.  Our wedding song playing on one of the teenager's IPods.  So, instinctively, we stepped into each other and began dancing to the music right there in the middle of the hallway much to the delight and amusement of the teenagers, the other little kids heading to class, parents, grandparents, and teachers.  When we realized everyone was watching us, we just grinned at each other and headed off to our separate classes.  (It was a Wednesday evening church day and we teach different classes, I assist in the 3-4 yr old class and he watches the birth-2 yr olds).

Yup, we're that couple.

5 comments:

  1. I am like that too...I just think he's so amazing! Guess that's a perk that comes with blogging - we can gush about them here all we want:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and thank you for taking your time to read my gushy romance stuff!

      Delete
  2. Well i am one of those men who loves his wife and like to be with her. I love to show her off all the time

    ReplyDelete