Monday, March 12, 2012

PMS Spanking and Spring

I am PMSing and with NO warning!  Ugh!  Usually a few days before, my appetite increases, my libido increases, I crave chocolate.  Also, I'm pretty regular.  I have it in my calendar so my family can be prepared for the onslaught of attitude.  But not this time.  So out of nowhere my attitude and crankiness went through the roof.  Ultimately I hate being grumpy but when I'm PMSing, I almost can't help it though.  I was relieved when John asked if I needed him to help me take care of my attitude.  He did that's for sure!  I'm feeling more relaxed now, but I believe we're going to have to finish up later.  It was just a little one to tide me over until after dinner so that I wasn't snapping at my family all evening.

On a happier note...I LOVE SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I come from a sunny state where it's summertime from February until October.  OK, not technically, but it sure feels that way.  Where I live now, it's cold and I hate cold.  I've grown a deep appreciation for spring I've never had before.  Last Friday, I went to my son's school to enjoy some breakfast with him then my husband and the 3 younger girls picked me up and we went shopping for flowers, then spent the whole day playing outside and planting.  Finished the evening off with BBQ and beers then we relaxed by our outdoor fire pit with more beers.  Last night at work I enjoyed that I could step outside and it wasn't freezing!  I think spring is making its presence known and I'm not complaining one bit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know, there were ducks here today. I was jumping up and down like a six year old.

    Good luck with that pms...not fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie! This has been the easiest PMS for me AND my family in a long time.

      And, I love ducks!

      Delete