Friday, March 16, 2012

Spanking Fail

Yesterday I asked for a spanking.  I don't know why I wanted one and I really didn't want one but I did.  (I'm complicated).  My wonderful husband of course obliged.  We went out and it was a mess.  The kids had gotten into the garage and all our implements were missing except the belt.  We don't have any obvious implements yet.  We had a back brush, a ping pong paddle, a wooden dowel and his belt.  We need to get more, just don't really know what and where.  So, anyway, our limited selection was even more limited for this spanking.

I've said "no" and "please stop" in the past. He used to stop when I said those but we have talked about it and now he uses them as clues that I'm ready for him to increase the intensity.  (I know I'm weird!).  But yesterday I cried a phrase he'd never heard me say before, I told him I didn't want to do this anymore.  He didn't stop but he was so unsure of how I felt.  He didn't know if this fell in the category as the previous statements, so he eased up the intensity and finished a little early.  To be perfectly honest, the spanking had little effect on my attitude.  The pain subsided before he even left for work and my bottom barely remembers it today.  But I'm glad he didn't keep going.  I didn't mean to scare him, but the belt doesn't work well for us OTK and he was missing all over the place.  I honestly didn't feel comfortable.  He did what I asked and didn't stop when I said that, for that I know he listens and cares what I say, but he did lighten up and finish early because it was a new phrase, for that I know he's worried about how I feel and he cares about what I'm going through.

I'm writing this mostly for him, so he knows I still trust him.  So he knows I realize we're both still learning and we're both going to make mistakes.  So he knows I don't want to stop Dd.  I'm glad he listens and watches my body language during a spanking.  We didn't have much time to talk about it last night because he had to rush off to work shortly after the spanking, so we will need to talk so we can move forward.

And we need to get some new implements.

11 comments:

  1. You don't need new implements, Suzie. Just find your little ping pong paddle and stick with that. You'll feel better with that consistency, predictabilty, and familiarity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've asked the kids what happened to it and they've managed to find it. I've always just kind of felt are selection was pretty small, but I guess I really do like predictability.

      Delete
  2. Well to tell you the truth i did not know what to think except we were not going to stop in the middle of a spanking. I did take it easy on your back side, and i do not like the belt. When i use the belt its like spanking one of the kids. I am going to remove the belt from our equipment. We will be going shopping for more equipment in a week or so. I do love you and care about you, i read your body and hear what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't sound like a fail to me!!! It sounds like you both figured out what went wrong and what went right and were awfully sensitive to support one another. Good for you!

    We've never ordered anything from here but people mention an inexpensive online store called cane-iac.

    BTW, no belts here either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie for all of your support and advice! You've been so helpful to us.

      Thank you for recommending that website. We sometimes feel loss looking for implements.

      Delete
  4. I agree the belt can be a wild card. I think you guys did a great job reading each other and understanding one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stormy! The belt is tricky OTK I guess, but that's our favorite position because it's very intimate.

      I love you blog BTW, you and your husband are an inspiration for us.

      Delete
  5. I agree with the others that the belt is really difficult. It's hard to control, hard to aim, and really easy to go where you don't want it to...and it hurts like a bleep bleep when it does!

    Have you tried something simple like a bathbrush (OWWW!) or a wooden spoon?

    And I agree, it sounds like your communication was working really well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ana!

      We have tried the back brush and I agree, OWWW! Ours is broken though so we'll have to get another one...maybe.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for saying that, Suzie :)

    ReplyDelete