Monday, August 6, 2012

John's Answers

After reading John's answers I just had to write a post so I could share his answers with you and respond to some of what he said.  John's not much of a writer.  He has a hard time expressing what's going on in his head through written word so sometimes I think people who don't know him so well miss some of what's cute about his answers.

Questions in bold, John's answers in italics and my reactions in red :)

1. How did you very first learn about DD, and what was your initial reaction to the concept?
I learned about DD from my wife, i then did some checking and then told her hell yes bend over.



Typical guy response lol.  Got to be all macho.  I don't recall him being quite so nonchalant about it.  In fact, in the beginning, he was very unsure of exactly what it was I wanted him to do.  It took a little bit to convince him that I didn't want to play a game.

2. Share one of your all-time favorite DD memories of you and your partner.
in the begaining i would tell her something and she would smile and i knew that i was going to have to spanke her because that is what she was wanting. Yeah, after he go all comfortable with the spanking thing, he really liked that I wanted him to.  There was a lot of smiling and smirking in the beginning.

3. What is one aspect of DD that you feel your partner has always handled very well?
i have to agree with my wife on this one
This is weird because neither of us have had good track records in the communication department before we met but somehow it was just easy for us to communicate with each other.

4. If you had to pick one person in your life to tell that you practice DD, who would you tell?
this is hard cause i do want to tell all my friends but with my job i can not.
I can see it all over the news if it gets out.  "Local law enforcement officer beats wife when she disobeys."  Yikes!  Better keep this to ourselves.
 
5. What is one thing you wish you had known when you started DD?
that we are not like everyone else out there. I am a spanko and so is she sometimes i just need to spanke her and she is always willing. But when we started i though she had to be in trouble to get spanked boy was i wronget
Yeah, I agree with this.  Also, for us, mixing fun spanking, stress relief spanking, reconnection spanking and discipline spanking wasn't as complicated as it first appeared.  They feel different and I much prefer the other types of spankings to the punishment spanking.  I avoid those at all costs.


So, I hope you enjoyed these answers.  It was cute for me to see what John had to say.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my...his answer to question #1 had me rofl!! It was hilarious!

    I'm so glad John decided to answer these questions. I enjoyed his answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His answers had me laughing too. I'm glad he answered them and he had fun doing it.

      Delete
  2. So nice that you two can share all this. I'm still trying to get hubby to try with me. Okay...so I'm a little jealous... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to convince men who grew up with the notion you never hit a woman (a good notion) to try this. We started out with play. Then progressed.

      Delete
  3. I am glad that you enjoyed doing this. :) It is fun to see how our partners respond because sometimes it is completely unexpected.

    Take care and have a lovely night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ana! Actually his answers were completely as I expected them to be. They're so "him".

      Delete
  4. The guys answers are always great. I am consistently shocked by what my husband says in response to my ttwd questions for him. John made me laugh a few times here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing from the men. They just think so differently than we do and express themselves themselves differently. It's interesting and entertaining.

      Delete