Saturday, August 11, 2012

ABC's of TTWD

Stormy challenged us to come up with the first thing we think of related to TTWD for every letter of the alphabet.  This is my list.  I wrote it before I read everybody's lists so I wouldn't be influenced, but I had to post the 50 Shades post I'd been promising.  :)

Annoying

Bratting

Come here

Dread

Exciting

Friends

Good girl

Hard

Iron (as in taking it daily and ironing his shirts)

Just

Kink

Lap

Manly

Naughty

Opinions

Pout

Quit

Reminder

Sassy

Trust

Underwear

Vanish

Wash

Xercise (OK that was a stretch so let's all pretend I can't spell)

Yelling (or lack there of)

Zen

10 comments:

  1. Love your list. Glad you did your fifty shades first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blondie. I have been promising the 50 Shades post for so long, I just felt I needed to finally get it posted lol. I'm glad you enjoyed both posts.

      Delete
  2. It's so interesting how different everybody's lists have been. It is really a neat little slice of each couple's relationship and how they do DD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a neat way for people to express what Dd is to them in a few words. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's lists, especially some of what is put for X lol.

      Delete
  3. *giggle*

    It kind of looks like you trust that your underwear won't vanish in the wash. Does your washing machine eat your underwear? Mine eats my socks. Just one out of a pair, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, no my washer doesn't eat my underwear but my dryer does. We air dry all out smaller items now.

      I had to go back and read the list again with new eyes after your comment. That is pretty funny.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I like your list! It's so intuitive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list :) I love "Y" ha ha. Yelling- no kidding! I think mine was YEOW or YIKES.

    Good job..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stormy and thank you for the fun idea.

      Delete