Thursday, August 23, 2012

Home Again

We're back!  It was such an awesome trip, I'm really glad we did it.  We saw some sights, did some stuff and ate some food.  The best part of the whole thing was being with John and how he excepts me for the nerd I am.  John and I don't just sit around talking about the stuff we'd like to do someday, we actually DO stuff we say we will.  Sometimes things don't work out for us to do some things, but if it's possible, we do them.  That's how I know, if we both make it to retirement, we really will buy an RV and visit all 50 states (yes I do realize we can't drive our RV to Hawaii, but we're still going to go).

I have 2 more posts that are already written to type up and publish, hopefully, I'll get those done some time this week, just wanted to check in and let you all know we're back and that we had wonderful time.

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby and I are the same way. When we talk about doing things, we have to be careful because we will end up doing them. We once bought an RV and circumnavigated the country with our 4 month old son. Crazy!! Do yourself a favor and never stop in Grants, New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you guys bought an RV then traveled the country! I've never met anyone who's actually done it. Thanks for the tip to not stop in Grants, NM. I'll remember that.

      Delete
  3. Yes, glad you had a nice trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds fantastic Susie! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

    Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Molly! I'm hoping to get the first one up tomorrow, but we'll see.

      Delete
  5. Doing those things you say you want to do is great. Too many wait till it is too late. Glad you had a great time away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susie!
      I've dated guys before who would sit around and talk about all the stuff we'd do together but we never did anything. It's awesome to be able to do all the things I want to do and experience a whole new world.

      Delete