Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feeling Lost

I'm sorry I've been absent.  I have a post in my head to write but I've been dealing with a lot of emotional stuff in my life right now.  Sometimes when things get to be too much for me, I tend to distance myself from people.  I haven't been active on my facebook either and I usually post at least once a day, mostly more, but I'm just not feeling it.  Last week, I spent the entire week crying.  This week I'm just trying to wrap my head around me reality and get my thoughts in the right place.

For the record (and so John knows), John has been very supportive of everything I've been going through.  I know he sees my pain and wants to wipe it away but in this instance he can't "fix" anything and I know that hurts him as much as I'm hurting right now.  I love you John, I know you're here for me even when you can't be, I know how much you want to help.

I'm hoping to put up a post when I get my head back.  Maybe due a book review of 50 Shades of Grey since I've not seen anyone write what I thought of the book.  :)

10 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Suzie! Take care of yourself. Glad John is there to be a support to you. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, SNP. I'm glad John's here too.

      Delete
  2. Real sorry that you are having a hard time Suzie. I know what those long, weepy weeks are like and it's tough. We will be here if/when you feel like talking about it...if this is a place you can. I know...there's so much that is too personal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susie. I appreciate all the support you all give me.

      Delete
  3. Hugs. I don't have any great words of wisdom, just hugs and hope that the tears will guide you to a place of comfort and peace. Maybe it will take finding comfort and peace in this particular minute right now and not trying to think any further. At least that is what I am trying to do.

    Take care, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ana. Hugs back, I know you need them more than I do.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I tend to pull away from my social life if I don't feel right. I hope you get back into the groove of things soon!

    Would love to know what you thought of 50 Shades, because if you say you haven't seen your opinion yet....?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get back soon also.

      It might actually help get my mind off of things if I write my own little review.

      Delete
  5. So sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time Suzie. I'm glad you have John to care and support. Hope you are doing better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Molly. John has been real supportive for me which is a huge help.

      Delete