Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Honey, I'm Home! :)

Hello everyone, we're back from vacation.  It was an amazing and long overdue.  We spent our time reconnecting with old family, meeting new family and rekindling relationships with lost family. I wish I could tell you all everything we did and show off all our pictures but as we all know I can't :(.  I loved traveling across our beautiful country.  We drove through mountains and across plains, through rolling hills and through deserts.  We seen lakes and rivers and creeks and oceans.  It all so amazing and beautiful and I learned my son is a history buff just like his momma which makes me oh so proud.  I can't wait to plan trips to more history museums here in our home state.  :)

I've missed you guys though and we're glad to be back at home though not necessarily back to the real world and work, blech!  But I did come back with a gorgeous tan, I've always wanted to go on vacation and come home with a tan :).

12 comments:

  1. Aww! So glad you had fun! I'm jealous - I NEVER get tan I only burn LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually burn too but then again, I've never spent all day everyday for 2 weeks straight out in the sun

      Delete
  2. Welcome home Suzie! When the stress starts to build and I forget that I have just been on vacation I look down and notice that I have a tan. Good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I will be emailing you soon for those traveling tips:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to receiving an e-mail from you

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you back Suzie! I would love to see pics too, but understand. I would totally love a cross-country road trip. Sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome and I would recommend it to anyone

      Delete
  5. Wonderful that you both had a lovely vacation and that you're back home safely! I'm sure the tan is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! Glad it was nice. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete