Friday, June 1, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

My Dd life has been pretty boring here lately.  Not my life, just not a whole lot Dd related going on.  I did get a reconnect spanking while John and I were on a mini get away and that was nice.  We're hoping to have a more regular reconnect schedule when he switches his work schedule, new projected date will be July.

We did return from our mini get away, stayed in a near by city to see a concert for one of my favorite bands, met up with a couple friend of ours afterward and really connected with them.  I hardly know them because they're co-workers of my husband, but we really had a good time talking about love, life and marriage. Then we met with another couple of friends of ours for lunch the next day and caught up with them.  All in all it was a nice trip.

I am lucky enough that I'm pmsing now, which is a good thing.  I didn't start the pmsing until we got back from our mini get away and I'll be done when we head out on the road for our family trip here in about a week.  Perfect timing this time, which is weird for it since it likes to make its appearance when it's most inconvenient.

I don't know how often I'll be able to post with the upcoming road trip.  Packing and planning is key to successful trip and over the next week I'm going to be running like a chicken with my head cut off tyring to get everything ready to go, then we're going on our trip for 2 weeks.  I'll try to blog at least one more time before we leave though. 

So, of course after I type this, I get snappy with John and sent for a time-out in my room.  I know that sounds so childish in a way, that my husband gives me time-outs, but when I'm just being grumpy, sometimes I just need a time-out to re-group.  We've been incorporating that a lot lately because John doesn't want to have to spank me every time I'm grumpy since not every incident is worth a spanking.  Sometimes a time-out works wonders.

Also, John says that when the 3 book box set for 50 Shades of Gray comes out June 12, he's going to find a Barnes and Noble to stop at and pick it up.  I'm excited because I have been really wanting to read it and now my real life friend even said it's really good.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time with your friends. Hope it will be a good road trip. Hope Spanking, PMS, and time outs all go okay:)
    I think you'll like the books...stay with them to see them out. Enjoy the weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck planning and getting ready for that trip! Hope you guys have a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's childish at all. It works and you get a chance to regroup. Besides, it is WAY better than getting spanked every time.

    Have fun getting ready for the trip. Lots of work but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! It is hard work but I am so excited

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your vacation!!! :) not childish to have a time our. It always makes me have a better attitude afterwards. Make me calm down and think :)

    ReplyDelete